New Adventures...

Well, I'm still jobless. Two months in and if anything my job prospects look smaller than they did before. I'm also living beyond my means -- unemployment doesn't pay much and I live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment.

Time to put on my big girl panties and do what I have to do: Move in with someone. Ugh, I know. I've lived alone for over 5 years and I never got along with roommates. But I did get along with Steph for the brief period we lived together. And now we're both much more medicated. So...

I'm moving in with Steph! She has a house here in Huntsville with a roommate (who I'm told is disgusting -- ugh) and two cats. And now me and my two cats will be joining the party. I'm terrified. TERRIFIED. I'm going from my own apartment -- with two whole bedrooms and two whole bathrooms and my own kitchen and all my own stuff and no one to bother me to a single room in someone else's house. ...with other people. I'm terrified.

Did I mention I'm terrified? Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker