There is something fucking wrong with FedEx

This is my new Wii Fit Plus. With a giant boot print on it. After it's been sitting out in the rain leaning against my door all day. At least it wasn't stolen.

What the hell is wrong with FedEx? They left it leaning against my door so you could see it clearly when pulling into the parking lot. Didn't even try to put it off to the side or behind my plants. Plus there is a giant foot print on it -- it's even dented, its obviously a boot. Thanks for handling it with care, guys. The picture barely shows it, but believe me, it's bad. It's also been raining all day! Why would you leave a package out in the rain? And I'm going out of town tomorrow -- what if it was delivered tomorrow and sat out there until Monday?

What the hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker