Target is sexist

SO I was walking through Target tonight and saw this awesome Batman underwear in the mens section. I looked closer and not only did they have Batman, but they also had Transformers and Ironman in both boxers and briefs -- for adults. So I got all excited and went to womens because I wanted Batman AND Ironman AND Transformers underwear! They had none of the above.

What the hell, Target? Christian Bale as Batman and Robert Downey Jr as Ironman -- there's a womens market too! (I'll give them that there might be less demand for transformers in the womens section). This makes me so sad! I wanted to watch Ironman in my Ironman panties, dammit!

2 Comments:

Blogger penn said...

couldn't you just buy boxers and wear them as jammy bottoms? And I sometimes wear boxers under loose jeans if there's a hole in my jeans.

9:44 AM  
Blogger protomech said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I suspect historical sales are driving their segmentation choices.

.. searching for ironman panties at work might get me some strange looks. But I support their availability!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker