Phrase of the month and more!

Phrase of the month: "hoovering over him like a rabid angel." I need to work this analogy into my repertoire.

In other news: New semester starts tomorrow. WOO HOO -- YEAH! ROCK ON! Long work week AND school. Gonna be a loooong week. I did do my laundry today which was both nice and necessary. Still haven't fully unpacked from winter vacation, but at least I put up my clothes and the big suitcases!

Most people have already asked, but for those who haven't: My trip to the great white north (where Barnes and Nobles reach TWO STORIES) went quite well. I had a great relaxing time. I think I might have made a decent impression and I got to spend the entire week with Anthony! We flew back into Birmingham and had dinner with my family before driving home. So he's met my entire family (most twice) and I've met most of his. And we've only been dating 4 months -- that's progress! I'm so very happy right now, it's wonderful.

Christmas went well too! I got a Wii! Finally! And I've been playing it all freaking week (hooked it up Monday night). I have Rayman (Love the Rabbids), Mario Kart (Hit me up if you play too, we can race online!), and the New Super Mario Brothers Wii. Let me tell you, that last one is a hoot in Multiplayer. Alone it's OK. With 2 people it's way more fun. With 4 people it's absolute chaos -- and tons of fun. In multiplayer, we're already half through the third (ice) world. It's not even the game play but the little details that kill me -- like the fact that you can eat your friends and spit them back out with yoshi -- and that the turtles dance with the background music.

Hope you all had a great end of the year as well. Here's to the new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker