I know it's easy to praise God when things are going well, but...

That doesn't mean you shouldn't. GOD IS AWESOME! Yesterday was such a great day. I made some awesome breakthroughs at work and it's looking like my jobs about to get a lot better and therefore make me a lot happier. And things with Anthony are so great. It's so wonderfully perfect in the most innocent sweet way. I've never felt like this with anyone. He gives me "butterflies" -- I get tingly and goosebumps -- and my stomach does flips of happiness when I know I'm about to see him.

We've been on double dates with both Matt & Erin as well as Beth & John -- and they all LOVE him. And he loves them too! It's all so PERFECT. And I'm so happy that I realize in the moment how wonderful it is -- not a regret looking back that I didn't realize how good I had it. I know right now, this is awesome. I was so happy last night I got teary eyed. In fact, I'm teary eyed now. *sigh* God is so GREAT.

And here's the part of the post where I go totally goober and post song lyrics (from Rascal Flatts, Bless the Broken Road":

"Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
Yes He did"

So yeah, I know it might not last. I know the risk. And I know it hasn't been that long... but I know I'm damn well letting go and jumping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker