I am the shit.

Excuse this post where I toot my own horn a lot, but I want to remember how this feels.

I just finished the stained glass fire angel.

It. Is. Awesome.

I have never created anything half as awesome as this in my entire life. And I didn't know I had that much talent. I've never felt this talented and like a real, honest-to-God artist. People have always told me I'm artistic and talented. But there's always been someone better or something wrong with it. I've never really believed it. But dang, God has blessed me with some awesome talent, I just had to figure out where to apply it.

I fail at so much and it feels damn good to succeed. I mean, I can't believe I made her. That's how awesome it is. I can't wait to show her off! I really went all out and didn't scrimp on any bit of it. And it's awesome! Did I mention the awesomeness? Ok.

I wanna hug it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

really cool! That looks awesome.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous J.C. said...

It is amazing, the way the hair seems layered and the dress as well.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks! She now has a custom-made wood frame and lives in my livingroom window :)

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker