Chri-mas vacation, chri-mas vacation

Last night I had a wonderful date with Anthony. Had great company and a great time. I'd say more, but I'm way more excited to post about my winter break plans. At my company, we get the week after Christmas off. And guess where I'll be spending it? In Ann Arbor with Anthony and his family and friends :)

He already booked our flights! I'll spend Christmas in Birmingham with my family and then fly up and spend the next week and New Years with Anthony. How awesome is that? I can't believe he already booked our tickets. And, yall, there is very likely to be snow. SNOW. Real snow! Sledding and snowmen and snowball fights kinda snow! I'm so excited!

He has shown me pictures of Ann Arbor and it looks absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person! And I'm already praying for snow! And the best part? Week long vacation with Anthony!

*swoon*

It' s a bit terrifying to let myself be swept off my feet -- you know with the constant fear of heart break and the ever-looming cloud of self-conciousness and anxiety over my head... and "wise men say only fools rush in..." but damn...

1 Comments:

Blogger penn said...

yay! Ann Arbor is SUPER awesome. It is totally one of my favorite places. I loved living there. Let me know if you need any recommendations for places to go :-)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker