I have no compass, no carpenters square, no ruler and I'm fucking pissed.

I have no compass, no carpenters square, no ruler and I'm fucking pissed. Why don't I have any of this shit? You'd think as a stained glass artist I'd have the equipment to make some simple fucking geometric angles -- but no, apparently not. God that pisses me off. I need a fucking hexagon. If I had a compass and a straightedge at least I could wing out the pattern (without a ruler, I couldn't really get an exact size but hey, thats all relative). But I do not have a compass.

I could make a compass.

Or I could trace a hexagon off the computer onto a piece of glass and cut it out. Am I too OCD for that though?

More importantly, how did I lose a fucking carpenters square?

I tell you what, I have had a shitty ass week -- I mean REALLY fucking shitty. And I'm finally done with the work week (yay for holidays) so I decide to make a simple fucking candle holder and I don't have the shit I need. And I don't want to improvise, I want a fucking mathematically perfect candle holder or I will not like it.

Dammit.

I'll trace one off the computer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Update:~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bought a compass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker