I will not beat the cat, who has no idea what she did.

I will not beat the cat, who has no idea what she did. I will not beat the cat, who has no idea what she did. I will not beat the cat, who has no idea what she did.

I believe "dinkleberry" is the term? The dried cat crap that gets stuck in a long haired cats fur? IN MY FUCKING BED.

1. It was between the sheets where she snuggles up so at least not on the comforter or mattress. And at least I saw it before getting in bed. And YES I make my bed in the morning, she just burrows in there.

2. I have replaced the sheets and washed the old sheets in hot water -- they will be washed twice.

3. Shes just a poor little stray and its not her fault. She is, however, getting a bath and her ass trimmed.

5. Hot water. I shall take another shower in hot water.

6. I will not yell at her or swat at her because she has no idea what she did and it's not her fault and she's already scared of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker