Ambien Effect

On days I have to be up early, I take a tiny dose of Ambein to kick me off to dream land. It usually kicks in when I'm online checking the woot sites, sneak peeking to see if any of tomorrows comics or something along these lines while I am mentally impaired. This is my nighttime routine -- I'm a geek, deal.

So Friday I wake up and go to work -- check my email and find order confirmations. Apparently I bought a fan. I have no recollection of buying a fan. But I mean I been meaning to get one so it's ok -- its just that I don't remember Deciding to buy a fan and then actually buying it.

I also don't remember some posts I posted right before bed. Like this one. This must be what the morning after drinking is like.

Remind me to tell you about the evil cat lady I almost attacked while Working with the kitties. Every time I help Ginger out, I end up telling someone off. This time i ressited! But the story must still be shared.

3 Comments:

Anonymous steph said...

heh i to have bought stuff under the influence of abian with no memory of it

4:32 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Dude, that shit fucks you up. Not that I'm gonna stop taking it -- but I acknowledge that I should not leave the house after taking one. Or have a credit card near me.

11:45 PM  
Blogger geeky girl said...

Abein makes me buy stuff too. I went to Target and bought $300 worth of stuff in college. Tried to explain it to my mom. I also bought a very expensive handbag online. Maxed out my credit card at the time. I couldn't return the purse.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker