Two Things

1. Slumdog Millionaire is one of the best movies you will ever see. It had me emotionally invested almost immediately. I was crying, and yes, I was screaming at the screen at some points. I was the only one in the theater clapping like an idiot when it was over. Oh it was so good! You're a fool if you don't see it.

2. I have a cold or something. I'm not supposed to take any antihistamines for at least a week before the iodine radiation treatment and I'm sick and a dog. Ugh, what a horrible time to get sick. I'm debating on just calling my doc and leaving a message to ask if I can take meds for a few days and just going in to see him. I'll probably just go in. Lord knows hes seen enough of me lately, though ;) Good thing I like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker