Smoothies!

Mommas gonna be staying with me for a few weeks. She eats mush healthier than I -- involving raw veggies and fruits and salads. I do not usually buy much in the produce section. She does.

Thats not my point though.

So I wanted to make her a treat. Smoothies! So every night since shes been here, I've whipped us up smoothies. First was strawberry, then strawberry banana, and tonight we had mixed berry. It's pretty much just frozen fruit (no sweeteners added -- just plain old frozen fruit) with french vanilla yogurt, a little sugar, and a bit of milk to get it to blend (and fresh fruit was used in a few of them).

We've been enjoying the hell out of them! What a wonderful treat that you don't have to feel guilty about :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker