Frisbee Golf!

Sunday I invited some friends to play Frisbee golf with me on the UAH course. I even bought a new putter and driver so we'd have enough discs. It was awesome -- both the best and worst game I've ever participated in.

It's been over a year since I played, and I suck even worse than I did before. It was the first time Messick and Dillingham have ever played and they kicked my ass. But I laughed so much I didn't care.

On the second hole I fell in muddy ditch/creek and skinned my knee. We encountered ducks and dead turtles and some evil pinestraw Dillingham swears made him trip. ;) We had an awesome time! I hope they had half as much fun as I did. By the end of the day, I had laughed so much in the cold air that I was about to lose my voice. And since Dillingham just bought a snazzy new camera, there are pictures! Click here to see the whole album.

Here's me admiring Messicks epic fail.


Messick's Fairy Dance:
The fairy dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker