My Ex-Phamacists is a Fucking C*nt

And I think thats the absolute worst thing you can call someone -- I've never used that word. But she is.

This will make more sense after the post I'm about to write, but here's a reply I just sent to my sister, who heard about my bitch of a pharmacist from my brother who heard about it from my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was FURIOUS all weekend. My doctor called in my thyroid medicine after the office had closed for the week so there was no way for me to get it called in anywhere else. I was getting the thyroid med and an appetite suppressant so I maybe won't feel like I have to eat everything in the refrigerator.

The pharmacist wouldn't give me EITHER ONE. She said that they didn't pronounce the thyroid one correctly and she didn't think that was the one they meant to prescribe so she wouldn't give me that one. And she wouldn't give me the appetite suppressant because she said it would make me anxious and make my heart beat faster. And I explained that my metabolism is in overdrive and therefore I'm constantly starving -- even after I've had a meal. She told me to EAT A BOWL OF OATMEAL. I was like you dont fucking understand -- I'm not getting full -- I just feel like I need more and more food. There is no full. I'm having stomach cramps, I'm so hungry. She said I should try Alli or something that works on a different medicine but that she would not give me any appetite suppressant. And I was like listen, I don't want to fucking lose weight -- im not trying to diet here, I have an actual problem and I'll be damned if I'm gonna GAIN weight because of my stupid thyroid being out of whack. UGH

All I could think was, this is the type of person who wont give a rape victim the plan B pill. I know this is not on the same par, but what gives a fucking assistant pharmacist the right to question my DOCTORS orders.

And you're totally right. I had to wait until Monday to call my doctor, who needless to say was FURIOUS. He told me to go to a new pharmacy and never go back to that one (Publix on Madison Blvd / Hwy 20 and Shelton Rd -- Assistant pharmacist Lucy). The nurse I talked to was also furious LOL and told me to complain to her manager and the pharmacy board. She said shed try to get the Doc to complain too but that he probably wouldn't.

Oh and Sunday I had to go pick up my Prozac and Klonopin right? And so I call it in and obviously she had a note in the system or something but she started going on about how she had hyperthyroid too and blah blah blah and asked me not to tell my doctor her name because they get mad when the pharmacist questions them -- no SHIT. I was like listen, I'm just calling in my prozac, just fill it.

And Monday I took all my prescriptions (including the new ones) to RiteAid and had them transfered.

I can't believe she told me to eat a bowl of oatmeal! I felt like I was being treated like a super fat person again. It was horrible. How completely unprofessional of her. Eat a bowl of oatmeal -- UGH.

Anyway, the new thyroid medicine puts this horrible taste in my mouth after I take it -- even though I swallow it without letting it touch my tongue -- it just makes me taste bitter for an hour. And it upsets my stomach a lot. A week from today I'm having a full bloodwork again to see if/how much of an effect the med is having. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker