MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I've packed up all the gifts in the car (see some below) and am about to head to Birmingham for Christmas with the family. I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

As promised in a earlier post, here's the 3D stained glass stars I made. These two are a lot bigger than the one on top of my tree, but they're the same design. I forgot to take a picture of the one I made for Ginger in blue water glass :(

Stained Glass Star (Grape Glass)


Stained Glass Star (Rain Glass)


Here's a suncatcher I made for my father:
Stained Glass Lighthouse


And here's a holly ornament on my own tree:
Stained Glass Holly Ornament

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe for my birthday I could have a holly ornament too?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm going to make one with white marbles as well -- kitty-safe mistle toe!

You shall have both ;)

1:17 AM  
Blogger pinky said...

Wow. Your 3D star blows my mind. Great stuff.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker