Me as an anthropomorphic cat with a disproportionatly large head. Picture it.

I've been volunteered to hand out flyers at a local christmas tree lighting ceremony. The flyers are for a christmas concert benefiting a wonderful animal charity which I've been trying to help with. They want me to hand out the flyers in a giant cat costume. The kind with the big head. The kind all the kids want to take pictures with.

All I can think is -- I'm going the be the reason some kid grows up with a deep seated fear of cats. And in 30 years that child will have a nightmare of a giant white cat cursing and chasing him.

I laugh at that thought. And I think thats just one among a host of reasons I'm not the best person for the job. Plus the costume might not fit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker