Drumroll please...

I have finally signed up for eHarmony. I gotta say though, I'm not all that impressed with my matches or the service so far. I hope it gets better. After eliminating all the matches that live too far away (over 3 hour drive), that don't have photos, and the definite no's; I'm left with about 7. And who knows if they even have accounts. What I don't like about eHarmony, is that even if you haven't paid for service, you get matched with people. Thats why "review your matches free" works.

And another point about the free matches -- what pisses me off is that I signed up for a free profile and matches ages ago. Well the people that matched me all requested communication and then "closed" our match when I didn't respond (I couldn't because I had not paid for the service) -- so now all those potentials are unusable. Thats lame as hell. And theres no way for me to tell them "hey, I just couldn't reply."

But we'll see how it goes.

New semester starts tomorrow. I don't even want to talk about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker