Mom, Serenity made me cry!

I'm watching the Serenity DVDs. Do you know I never realized there was an episode I NEVER SAW? YES! Bushwhacked -- I had never seen it. It was so exciting too -- new Firefly!

Right now I'm watching the pilot episodes -- and you-know-who just got shot (don't want to ruin it for people who haven't seen it -- plus I can't spell the name -- convenient). They're all watching to see if she'll be ok -- and they just cut past Jayne watching through a window where no one can see. Oh my god it made me cry.

I'm so freaking emotional. Dammit.

This is the best show ever made. WE NEED MORE FIREFLY.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes we do.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. how did that even happen? really and truly, hadn't seen Bushwacked? does this mean you didn't watch the eps in order?

9:24 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

NO! I started watching somewhere around the middle when it reaired before Serenity came out. Then picked up the DVDs and I guess never watched them in order. Now I am.

Fuck, I love this show. It's seriously the best show ever, And not even in a lame teen-speak kinda way. It's just awesome.

I love Jayne. I wanna name my boys Sirius and Jayne & my girl Saffron. Someones gonna have to talk me out of that.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Jayne Malcom and Sirius Grey...

Holy shit -- they even sound good as full names.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker