I cut out the stupid questions so the numbers are all messed up:
1. Have you ever taken a shower with another person?
2. Who ended your last relationship?
3. When was the last time you got in trouble with the police?
Do security guards count? I got kicked out a hospital the night the last Harry Potter came out.
6. What was going on in your life today?
Work. Work. Lunch @ Jason's Deli, trip to Sam's. Trip to Publix. Now I'm going to Asleep
11. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yes, and it was just as romantic as I always imagined it would be...
12. What's one thing you wish to change about yourself?
Tighten up my skin!
13. Are you spoiled?
18. How many brothers/sisters do you have?
2 sisters, 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law
19. Do you have a secret crush?
20. Do you keep in touch with your exes?
No. Notice the period after no.
21. Do you dislike anyone right now?
The majority of the population, actually. I guess thats bad, isn't it?
22. Something you are excited about?
Having my mom up in 3 weeks :)
23. What is your favorite flavor of Jelly?
Grape. Though Strawberry and Raspberry are growing on me.
28. Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
No, but I know what you're getting at and the answer is: better than you can imagine.
31. What did you eat yesterday?
We took an adventurous lunch to a place we've never been -- the Po'Boy Factory. -- It's cajun food.
32. Who was your first best friend?
33. What is/was your least favorite class?
All of them.
43. Do you regret dating someone?
No. I regret my choice of college major -- but not my flings, romances, or what others would consider mistakes.
44. What are you doing tomorrow?
Sleeping late. Mmmmm.
46. What annoys you?
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Two Christmas trees. One is full size and ones 3ft.
3. What your favorite curse word?
Fuck and all it's variants.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes. Is that odd?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Thank you, kind sir"
19. Ever go camping?
Yes -- not enough
26. Are you someones best friend?
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Just 1. Told myself I'd go ride the rollercoasters when I got below 200lbs. haven't had the money or the friend who'd take me.
35. What is your favorite number?
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Only minor celebrities.
49. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
54. What do you usually do during the day?
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word hello daily?
No. I say "Hi" or "Hey" usually.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes but I was too fat to ride most of the rides.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
Skinned my face.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
To the cart return thingies, I don't take it back in.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Yes. It's either way to easy or I get it down to the last row and I'm wrong and then just fuck it, I'm not starting over.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Never done it. Want to though.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I've done it.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Be Pursued -- but it usually doesn't happen and I'm pretty aggressive.
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Creative, Loyal, Southern.
16. Are you continuing your education?
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
The cats. Then my purse.
19. How often do you read books?
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
22. What color are your eyes?
Bright Green -- they're my best feature.
23. How tall are you?
26. Have you tried sushi?
Yep. Not as bad as I expected but not something I'm going to go out and get alone or anything.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Actually, no. I should fix that.
36. Can you do the splits?
Yeah right, like thats gonna happen.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
39. What did you do for New Year's?
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Don't watch scary movies -- I'm chicken-shit.
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
My mom twirled batons in the band -- and she was hot.
46. Do you like your middle name?
Love it - Alexa
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Pajama pants and a camisole.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
The civil rights movement.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Bitter and sarcastic. Damn I love someone whos sarcastically bitter.
65. Are you a gullible person?
Mostly no -- but there are times...
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
68. Are you easy to get along with?
Depends on if I like you.