Yet more random shit about me. Because Tel made me.

I feel I should maybe apologize for all the memes lately -- but dammit, I like them. And this one was Tel's idea. Yep. Slide that blame right on down... ;)

4 jobs I had in my life:
1. Daycare supervisor (4 years)
2. RGIS Auditor (I counted inventory at various stores)
3. Hostess @ Steak & Ale
4. Police Dispatcher

(Just for the sake of completeness, I've also been a cashier @ Target and worked @ Barnes & Noble)

4 movies I would watch over and over:
1. Harry Potter (All of them)
2. Old School
3. Constantine
4. The Italian Job

4 places I have lived:
1. 312 Lance Way (Birmingham)
2. Ascot Place Apartments (Birmingham)
3. Central Dorms @ UAH (Huntsville)
4. South East Housing (AKA Ghetto East) @ UAH (Huntsville)


4 TV shows that I watch:
1. Firefly (DVDs -- all the time)
2. Life
3. Medium
4. Ghost Whisperer

4 places I have been:
1. Canterbury, England
2. Lucern, Switzerland
3. Venice, Italy
4. Dinkelsbuhl, Germany

4 people who email me (regularly):
1. Crystal
2. Erin
3. Beth
4. Nathan

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. French Fries
3. Pasta (preferably with Marinera & always have to have some kind of meat)
4. Mexican

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. *Private & Mushy*
2. Vacationing in Europe
3. Recovering in the hospital from having plastic/reconstructive surgery preferably on my arms but also everywhere else.
4. Hanging out with friends either at my place watching a movie or in a restaurant.

4 Things I am looking forward to this (2008)year:
1. Getting a raise at work
2. Having a relationship with a great guy (person to be determined).
3. Getting even closer to my degree and proving that I can do this
4. Getting my arms done (crossing my fingers to make this happen)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tel said...

Very nice! You have pleased the Tel.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker