Naked men shop for Skittles

No, I've not gone away -- I'm just busy busy at the moment.  My weekdays are filled to the brim with school and work and socialness which leaves me never getting home in time for a nice relaxing evening which might include a blogging rant.  The weekends lately have been booked up as well.  The next weekend I have free will be the second weekend in the new year.  Maybe.  Don't hold me to that.  And this week is finals week so it's obvious why I've been occupied on that front.  I was at Nathans last night working on homework until 1:30 when I finally just gave in and went home. 
 
Still seeing Kyle -- who has been upgraded to boyfriend status.  He has the remarkable ability to sooth my anxiety attacks -- but you know I still like to freak out about everything.  I've got to talk to him tonight and I'm DREADING it.  So much so that I'm posting about it.  See? 
 
Works going... well... I suppose.  It's not going badly -- I hate having a job in general -- but this is at least workable.  I've signed up for my spring classes already and it's going to be a TOUGH semester.  I'm taking two 400 level classes:  Programming languages (where I'll probably have to write my own language) and Computer Graphics (of which I've heard nightmare stories and not a single good thing).  So looking forward to that.  Yep.  At least my schedule will be a little nicer.  I've had to completly forgo my day off, but I'll be getting home a lot earlier on "school nights." 

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I <3 the computer graphics courses I've taken.

I've still got the textbook I used.. it's pretty much the primary text in the field. If your class is using this version (or even if not), you're welcome to borrow it.

http://www.amazon.com/Computer-Graphics-Principles-Practice-Programming/dp/0201848406/

11:37 PM  
Blogger Just A Girl said...

Sorry to hear you're so busy...work always seems to get in the way of our social lives huh...I'm glad you and Kyle have upgraded. That's awesome.
Good luck with those courses.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks, Michael -- I hope I'll be able to take you up on that :)

And thanks too, JAG :)

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Crystal said...

Very curious here, why the title? Please explain that title?

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker