Hello. Hello. Follow Me. Ok.

So I've not posted in a while. I apologize. Well, actually I don't apologize because that busy involved a really hot guy so no -- I'm ok with it.

I've lost a bit more weight! And I plan to lose even more. Saturday I'm going to start running with said hot guy. Really it's going to be very embarrassing for myself and probably a good bit painful -- but I'm going for it anyway. I've never been able to run -- I mean I might just not have that function programmed in, but we'll see.

Hell, when was the last time I posted? A little over a week... been a long and very busy week. I'm just now catching up on all the shows I've been missing. I think my favorites of the season are Journeyman and Life -- both on NBC. Heros didn't catch my fancy with the first episode and neither did Bionic Woman -- they didn't seem bad but not something I'm going to dedicate a chunk of time to. Oh and of course I'll be watching Grey's. In fact, I'll be watching Grey's here shortly :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker