Good Things.

Today Jack curled up in my lap an took a nap while I stroked his back. He loves me! Jack does this from time to time, but it's rare. And it's a brief moment in our lives together where I get confirmation that he really does like me. Also, when he runs out lately, he wants to come back in eventually -- which is kinda big for him.

So basically, I was so excited that he wanted me to pet him that I had to post about it. I'm sorry.

Also, a little later, Tabitha came and took a nap in my lap. This isn't as rare, but still very nice. I love my kitties!

Oh and while i'm on good things -- I'm down to 170lbs and a size large and really close to a medium! Never did I think this was a realistic possibility. I remember hitting 270 and knowing that I'd never lose another pound and that I had had that surgery for nothing.

Man, life is kinda going awesome lately.

3 Comments:

Blogger protomech said...

Great job on the weight loss :) The surgery has helped a lot, but I think a lot of your continuing loss is due to your dietary diligence and to increased levels of physical activity. Good things, both.

Kitties are <3

11:07 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Aww, Thank you :) As a compliment from someone who knows me and doesn't usually dole out compliments, thats really kinda big. :)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Cricky said...

congrats on the continued loss.

Al got a new kitten last night. I'm going to try to post pics of him later today.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker