MEDIUM!

I took the awesome plaid trench-coat back to target. It was super cute, but if I lost 5 pounds it would be too big -- and as I'm working towards losing more weight -- that's no good. So...

I exchanged it for a size smaller -- a medium! HA! I've never owned anything that was a medium!

Ok, so I'm not a size medium -- this coat seems to just be fluke -- but still! I've kinda not even realized that most things I've bought lately have been a size large -- in fact, I think everything I've bought lately has been a size large. That's amazing. Amazing. Go me!

(I should mention that I'm talking about tops here -- I'm a 14 on bottom)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on! I'm so glad for you.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Cricky said...

YEAH!!!!!! Congrats sweetie!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Cricky said...

The creator of the socks can be found at www.davidsdoll.com

Her name is Jessie.

The socks are the warmest, most comfortable things ever. I won mine as a gift, however I know from previous purchases, her prices are very reasonable.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker