Trade off

Well, I'll tell you what -- whatever is causing me so much pain is making me lose weight. Now if that's not a trade off, I don't know what is. I'm 180! 18 lbs since June when I posed my fat pant pictures -- 25 lbs since May! Woot!

I know I had gastric bypass surgery -- but that was 28 months ago -- you're only supposed to lose for 16- 18 months. And I had stopped losing at 205. But hey, I'll totally take this! Nathan told me he could tell I lost weight today! (Of course I've lost like 30 since he met me in October, but still -- he's a guy). Dude, my goal of between 160 and 170 is closer than I had resigned myself to getting. I mean wow, 180. I used to be 340!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

In my biased opinion, I think it's time for you to take up some sort of sport ;-)

in my ever more biased opinion, I think you should take up ultimate frisbee. It's a lot of fun, lots of nerdy people play it, and it's a good way to run around but not realize how much you're running around. And I totally sucked when I started, and I've gotten way better in the summer, so it's totally doable. Cuz I suck at sports, and I'm not half bad at frisbee.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

You'll continue to lose weight as long as body needs more energy than your diet provides, and it makes up the deficit by burning stored fat.

So as long as you're continuing to eat reasonably healthily and keep your activity level up, you should be able to hit whatever weight you want in time :)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker