Moms Gone :(

Mom just went home. I'm incredibly sad about it. I already miss her. I can't remember the last time I relaxed and let someone take care of me. I don't think I ever even let my guard down the last time I had surgery. And she was such a comfort -- she even made all my favorite meals and put them in the fridge for me to eat this week. And she held my hand when I was hurting...

I want to somehow thank her. She came all the way up here and slept on the futon all weekend to take care of me. I need some way to thank her. Maybe when I get all better, I can go visit and dote on her for a weekend :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Crystal said...

I don't know if she'd let you do that. Maybe you should write a sincere personal thank you letter to her. Then have flowers sent to her. Something she can't refuse or feel guilty about.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

No, I already told her I'm gonna visit. We're gonna do it when it gets cooler on a weekend when Jenn is at drill. We can go to botanical gardens :)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker