A Jelly fish just got my boob

If any of you ever wanted to watch me running from the ocean and falling flat on my face, clutching my left breast and yelling "It got me!" Well, you've missed your chance.

In other news, at the outlet malls in San Destin (we're staying in Panama City beach), I just got tons of clothes that fit! I got 2 pairs of pants, a pair of capris, 2 shirts, and a pair of new shoes! Plus a lantern for my bedroom. I'm so excited! We're about to go to a fancy resturant and I'm gonna wear a new outfit -- THAT FITS! I got a leather belt sized small, large tops, and size 14 pants. I'm so happy! Even if the jellyfish did get my boob!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

I'm convinced that outlet malls are God's greatest gift to mankind.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DARN
Can you do a reenactment of the jellyfish incident?

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker