The toasters got my dew -- the toasters got my dew.

I'm going to go see Transformers in half an hour. I feel that the movie will not live up to the Mountain Dew commercial -- which, if you haven't seen, you must click here now. But I feel I am required to see it anyway. I honestly think it might be awesome. At least we know the effects are going to blow our minds, and sometimes, thats all you want in a movie.

Do you know what I am wearing to the movie? The size 14 jeans I bought 2 weeks before I had gastric bypass surgery. I went to Ross and picked through the jeans and decided this looked like a small size that I wouldn't mind being. I remember talking to my sister on the phone all excited about how much weight I was gonna lose and she went off on how I was wasting my money. She does that. I bought them anyway. They've been in my closet for 2 years and 2 months. I lost hope that I would ever fit in them. I thought there was no way and I accepted that. And tonight I'm wearing them to the movies.

This is big for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker