My gallbladder just ruined dinner

I've decided that all the pain I'm having all boils down to gallstones. I know that the only thing the two doctors I've seen so far have agreed on is that the chest pain is not related to gallstones, but I disagree. Something is causing a hell of a lot of pain, and the only thing they've found wrong with me after tons of tests is a lot of gallstones. And I'm sorry to be one of those people who reads too much of the internet, but I've seen chest pain listed on a lot of the symptoms pages for gallstones.

I can't wait to get this thing out. Tonight, I cooked burritos for dinner. Burritos are some of my favorite things to make for dinner and it's always a treat to myself when I do. And halfway through the browning of the meat and the cooking of the rice, as I was opening a jar of salsa, I started to feel a sharp burning pain. I thought maybe it was because I hadn't eaten all day (too busy reading Harry Potter ;) ) so I grabbed some milk to tie me over -- nuh uh. It immediately went from a bit of discomfort to rolling around on the floor pounding my chest and screaming for God to give me a break.

Burnt my rice. I want it out.

And then after maybe half an hour of intense, unbearable pain and me dripping with sweat, it started to go away. 10 minutes later I felt like nothing happened and I wanted a burrito. As in I'm feeling 100% again -- no residual pain what-so-ever. How fucked up is that?

"Acid Reflux" my ass. I'm on a high dose of Nexium and haven't even eaten much all day -- not to mention the fact that after the gastric bypass surgery, reflux shouldn't be an issue. These expense purple pills are not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker