Me thinks the scale is a liar.

So either I've started losing weight again out of nowhere, or my scale is a total liar. It says I weigh 185lbs (sans clothes). I'm not going to believe that until someone else's scale backs it up. I'm tempted to believe it because all my belts are even too big now...

I was supposed to lose weight for anywhere between 16 and 18 months after the surgery. And I did. I stopped at 205lbs. And I stayed at 205lbs for about 5 or 6 months. Then around May, I started losing again and now here I am 26 months out from surgery and at 185lbs. That's freaking awesome. In may when I called to make my 2 year appointment with my surgeon I was dreading it. Now it's a month away and I'm psyched. I'll go hop on Facundus's scale that used to weight me at 329lbs happily. I was supposed to lose about 60 percent of my excess weight and I've lost 78 percent. I can totally be proud of that!

And my delphiniums are blooming!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a terrific accomplishment.

Congratulations!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker