Heels

I'm running out of clothes that fit rather quickly. And there seems to be a limit to how baggy your clothes can be before they just look wretched. I remember reaching this point in Florida where my brother bought me a new pair of pants because I so desperately needed them. I think I've reached this point with my work pants. So tonight I went digging through my closets to find something to wear to work tomorrow.

I found a skirt my mother gave me that used to be too tight. It works. I've never been one to wear skirts, especially not knee-length ones so I'm debating whether I look like a librarian or a slut. My legs look pretty good in it though. So I dug out my heels. I wore them once -- the first day of work. My feet were so swollen and red by the end of the day that I took a picture of them. They looked really good with the skirt. I still had them out when I tried on a pair of pants -- also from my mom. Boot cut and slender, I tried on the heels with them too. Holy shit. Heels make your legs and ass look spectacular! No wonder people suffer them so much. I always forget that.

Oh, I'm wearing my heels to work tomorrow. My feet will be throbbing by the end of the day, but my ass will look splendid -- that counts for something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty way before comfort. I love my 4" heels! The higher the cuter the butt looks and the firmer the calves look ;o) Glad you now see the dark side...crossover.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker