Johnny Depp

Can someone tell me how Johnny Depp got so insanely attractive? Seriously. I think he has to be the hottest man on the planet. I wouldn't usually go for such dark eyes, but damn. The man is just the essence of perfection and lust. And he looks good no matter how they do his hair -- long, short, dark, highlighted -- it's all good.



I think if I walked in on this scene, I would spontaneously orgasm and pass out (this link is totally SFW -- and amazingly hot. Johnny Depp playing piano. *swoon*).

Seriously, I've got to go to bed. I've been google-image-searching him for half an hour now. Oh did I mention that I ordered a life-sized cutout of the man today? Yes, I did. And I have absolutely no shame for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just A Girl said...

sexy and intelligent, it doesn't get better.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker