Happy Weekend!

Today is a good day. I just hopped on the scale (fully clothed, BTW) and it told me I was 191lbs. Holy Shit! I thought I was totally done losing weight but these past 2 or 3 months, I dropped another 15lbs! 191 -- thats not a bad weight! That's a "normal" overweight. It's not an unreasonable weight. It's an awesome weight! I'm gonna go get my sharpie and color another 6lbs off my scale.

Last night, I went to see Shakespeare on the Mountain up on Monte Sano. The play was "Midsummer Night's Dream." I'd never seen or read this play so I was worried that I'd have trouble following. But the play actors were awesome and the play was hilarious. I really didn't think Shakespeare would make me laugh-out-loud but it did... more than once. I wish they had more dates and were doing other plays -- I'd definitely go again.

1 Comments:

Blogger protomech said...

That's great Karen :)

Wish I had been able to go see Midsummer Night's Dream too - it's the Shakespeare play I want to see most.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker