Getting better with age.

My mom made me go get my drivers license renewed the other day (I'll admit, it was 3 months overdue). I had pretty low expectations -- having just rolled out of bed in the early AM on my day off not having showered and certainly without makeup or decent hair. But DL pics always look like shit anyway, right? Well, it came in the mail today... and I'm impressed.

On the bottom, you see me old DL. I had tried to look as best as I possibly could in that picture. The top is my new one. Even when I look like crap, I still look way better than I used to on my best days. That's awesome. I'm hot.

(Notes: The height is wrong, wish I had noticed that. I'm 5'4". Oh, and the weight is still a TOTAL lie. Even after losing 130+lbs, it's still a lie. On the bright side though, the scale just hit 200lbs even. This is the lowest it's even been! WOOT! Maybe in 4 years, I'll have dropped 25 pounds and it'll be true. )

EDIT: April 16, 2009 - 5:06PM: The photo has been deleted after two federal agents just showed up at my apartment and recommended its removal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you look like a different person! Wow.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker