We're going to break now. I've got to fire a call screener.

So someone stole my bike last night. Yep. Used cable cutters to cut the locks that chained it to the frame of the car right outside my apartment. Also, they destroyed the bike rack -- I assume they did that before they realized that it was locked to the car itself. It's really sad that someone STOLE my bike. A low-end woman's Huffy bike. It's not worth enough to be worth stealing. It was worth at least 10 times as much to me as they'll get for it and I can't afford to replace it.

People are pathetic. Really. Don't they realize that they live in ghettos because they MAKE THEM GHETTOS? Stealing a cheap bike? Really? I'd love to find this person and run them over with my car (bonus if they're riding my bike when I do it) just so they won't exist in the world with me anymore. Fucking idiots.

I really liked that bike. It made me very happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger protomech said...

That's really low :(

If you have renter's insurance, you might be able to get it replaced..

2:47 PM  
Blogger Cricky said...

that sucks horribly.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

No renters insurance, but I filed a police report (no chance of getting it back) and I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and see if my auto insurance will cover it.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker