Hi. I'm Karen.

I think that once I start feeling like a bad friend, an abusive pet-owner, a horrible Christian and a generally all around scum-of-the Earth type person who happens to be disgustingly fat (Seriously, I was fatter than THIS?) and totally atrocious (too ugly to be seen in public -- in fact, I shouldn't be allowed out of the apartment) not to mention unlovable... yeah, I think I should probably just go to bed.

By the way, I had a dream that I really pissed off Martha Stewart. She had a compound like place that had stores and greenhouses and such, right? And she had a greenhouse of orchids (but they weren't really orchids -- they looked more like hibiscus flowers on more of a stout bushy-type plant). No one was allowed to go into the orchid house because they didn't do well this year and she didn't want anyone to see them. Well, I went in anyway -- and she TOTALLY caught me. And I was like "but they don't really look THAT bad" -- and dude, Martha was pissed.

And my hair sucks. And no ones even reading this shit -- it's just a bunch of people searching for fucking penguins on google. And I can't even find that background for myself, thank you -- I KNOW -- it's awesome -- but no, I don't have it anymore. In fact, if you find it -- send it my way. Not that you will.

Bed. Yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cricky said...

Hope it gets better for you.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I like you and you are a great friend to me. And you kept Tabitha so Jack could have a pet of his own, which is pretty rad. AND it is amazing how much weight you've lost AND I think you have cute hair. AND if Martha cares about what you think, you must be rad.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Becki said...

I read your blog and I've never even googled penguins once.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thank yall -- I've been getting tired and worn out by the end of the day lately and just depressed. I usually feel much better when I wake up. Just the day wears me down and by evening I'm hating myself for something or another.

This is a three day weekend -- maybe I'll get all rested up :)

Oh, and of course most of this is due to medications being wrong. But I just now completely tapered off the paxil and I'm on a reasonably low dose of prozac when my history is that I usually need obnoxiously high doses. I've been wanting to wait until all the withdrawals are over and done with the increase it -- I don't want to have to take such a high dose, you know? But I have an appointment on Monday -- we can talk about it then.

Thank yall :)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker