Actual train of thought:

"Monday Monday... ooo, I can go to support group tonight! ...oh but wait -- the Heros finale comes on tonight. Fuck that. ... Heros!"

On another note: I'M GOING TO SEE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN ON THURSDAY NIGHT! The amount of pure joy and excitement that fills my heart because of this is unquantifiable. I haven't been this excited about a movie in a very long time. I watched the trailer at work today 4 times. That cut with the drum to Depp's foot splashing the water as he steps onto the beach -- that's an awesome trailer moment right there. One of the best. Holy shit -- it's gonna be SO AWESOME.

I took Friday off so I can stay up late for the late showing. No shit, I'm totally serious. Vacation day! PIRATES! HOLY SHIT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, I am very excited for that too. Please promise to not spoil it here, since I likely won't be going until sometime next week.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker