Notes for Thursday

There is nothing that will pop your big head and knock your ass down faster than a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Also, for future reference: No, I'm not in a bad mood. I happen to be sick. My job is to sit in front of a computer all day. And every time I scroll, I feel like a migraine is about to split my skull open and squish my eyes -- right after I hurl and then pass out. Seriously. Every time something moves on the screen. So I'm sorry that I'm not smiling and you still have to deal with my cynicism and what I delusionaly think is wit. I say the same shit I say when upbeat -- you just let it slide more when I charm you. I'm sorry I'm so fucking charming when I'm not sick.

Dear god -- it's not even Friday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amyl Nitrate said...

i hope u feel better

8:54 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thank you.

I hope I don't make a bad impression at work and get over this shit soon. How long does Prozac fucking take to start working?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker