All Kinds of Wrong.

I just heard this song played live on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Take a moment to read over the lyrics:

"... You know I love it when you're loving me. But sometimes it's better when it's publicly. I'm not ashamed, I don't care who sees [...] Let's make love, let's go somewhere they might discover us. Let's get lost in lust -- We just don't care [...] I see you're closing down the restaurant. Let's sneak and do it when your boss is gone. Everybody's leaving, we'll have some fun. Oh, maybe it's wrong, but you're turnin' me on. Oh, we'll take a visit to your mama's house. Creep to the bedroom while your mama's out. Maybe she'll hear it when we scream and shout, but we'll keep it rockin' until she comes knockin' ..."

Dude. That's all kinds of wrong.

Some music is just trash. I don't care how they sing it -- it's still trash. What the fuck is wrong with the world? What happened to subtlety and hints and double-meanings? This is just wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker