You make me sick!

...and not in the obnoxiously rude kinda way either -- you really made me sick.

And I'm all depressed too, dammit. And last night I was totally bitchy and obnoxious with my friends. I'm sorry :( I know, I don't like me either.

My apartment reflects my mental status. It's messy and unkempt -- the beds trashed, clean and dirty clothes all over, piles of dishes in the sink, dirty storage containers on the counters, dirty stove, dirty bathroom, even the table is piled high in junk. I'm spending this evening cleaning everything up and getting it all in proper order again -- maybe by changing a symptom of my depression, it'll help me feel better. Or hey, at least I can invite my friends over to hang out if I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker