Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

I've got to be one of the only people in America without a box of macaroni and cheese in their pantry. I've got a full stocked pantry -- and not a box of macaroni. They cost what -- a couple of dimes? I must have resisted all the calories. Dammit. I've got the stuff to make homemade macaroni and cheese though... There's an idea...

Also, today at work was wonderful. I was given a possibly impossible assignment to work on this week and if no solution could be found then it would just have to stay the way it was. I had it done by 3pm. Am I the shit or WHAT? Ha!

Oh, and I did a painting last night -- I'll post it when I get out of the shower and make dinner. Yes, folks -- she's an apparently excellent software engineer, a great painter, AND she cooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker