I slack off for a measly two weeks...

Here is a gift for anyone who is convinced that I'm anal about cleanliness and anyone who feels the need to clean their house before I come over.

I vow not to let my house get that messy again anytime in the very near future (gotta leave myself an out ;) ). What you don't see in that picture is the bedroom, the 2 full bags of garbage, and the potato plant that grew under the bookshelf. Yeah, about that last one -- I blame Jack. Near as I can figure, he must have rolled one of the potatoes from my autumn arrangement under there... I guess I can't really complain -- at least it didn't rot. I've never seen a potato grow a full on plant before -- especially under a bookshelf. Who knew?

See, the whole OCD cleaning thing just won't catch. I think if I have to be neurotic, I should at least get something out of it -- like a clean house -- but noooooooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker