WiFi for guests

A while back, I saw a post on Boing Boing with the idea of superimposing your wireless network password over a framed print so that your guests could use your network. I've wanted to do something similar for a long time. Tonight, I've finally done it. I now have a lovely penguin print that displays the info you need to join my network when you visit. Isn't that adorable?

Granted, something like this would be more purposeful if it were in a guest room of a house. And granted, I don't usually have people over who want to use my network -- but still -- it's an adorable geeky idea. It also gave me a great use for this picture frame and the penguin print I've been dying to find a place for. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker