Idle hands are the Devils playground

I've been falling into a slump lately. I'm only taking 1 class this semester and since I haven't found a shiny new full-time job yet, I've got very little to do all week. Idleness is never a good thing. I've got lots of time to feel bad about having nothing to do -- lots of time to worry about everything -- lots of time to be pissed off by little things I should just ignore.

I have no reason to post this other than it keeps me from being rude and going off on people. I'm taking a moment to breathe and say -- it's not the rest of the world, it's me. And just because 1 or 2 things -- big things -- hugely world crashing things -- happen to be going wrong at the moment, doesn't mean everything won't get better and be great tomorrow.

*Insert forced smile here*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker