Momma says be more specific

So I was telling my mom that I was so excited about my spatula that I posted about it online. She said that I better be excited about the pot (I am). I said I posted about the pot too -- and told her what I had said. She says I should be more specific and inform you that it isn’t just any old pot – it’s a CALPHALON pot – a 80 dollar pot. Specifically: a Calphalon™ Anodized 4-qt. Dutch Oven with a 10-year warranty. So yes, I’m gonna be cooking up some GOOD food now.

It’s exactly what I wanted – a great quality pot that can go on the stove and in the oven that I can use everyday. I’m tired of having regular grade pots that I ruin rather quickly. I cook nearly every night – and that starts to affect your pots. I also wanted one that could go in the oven – the ones I had can’t. So I wanted a BIG everyday Chef-quality pot. Mom came through! Anything with a 10 year warranty has to rock. And I’m keeping that warranty too – if something happens to it 9 years down the line when I’m 33, well then they’ll replace it. Awesome.

And I also got a bright red silicon spatula that can’t melt. So I can cook with it AND smack my guests on the head with it. Awesome.

I’m going to look up recipes to christen all my new kitchen equipment…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contragts on all the cooking stuff. I am glad that Christmas atleast ended well for you. By the way what did your oldest sister get your dad? Since she griped about your gift to him, what'd she do that was better?

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you survived!
That is some pot!
I am trying to resist the pamper chef urge to buy all new silicone bakeware.
Target's kitchen aisle is off limits for awhile.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker