It's *Magic*

Dude, is there anything a Mr Clean Magic Eraser can't do? I don't think there is. Everytime I use this modern marvel I am absolutly amazed. It continues to fascinate me. I'll be using it to clean something simple -- and realize that it just performed a miracle. Examples:

I'm cleaning the tub and all the sudden old set-in rust stains are gone.

I'm wiping the grout on the floor and old paint comes off.

I'm wiping my kitchen counter and now the permanent marker I've been trying to get off since I moved in -- GONE.

And you don't have to wear gloves or smell anything or clean up after scrubbing or use force -- it all just *erases* I'm amazed. We are so blessed to live in an age of Mr Clean Magic Erasers, Gastric Bypass surgery and Splenda. I fucking love shit like this -- I can't wait to see what kinda cool stuff we'll have in 5 years.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, I wonder if I can use one of those to scrub the kitchen floor here. That thing is nasty! I'll have to get a pack when I come home from Christmas to see how clean I can get the bathroom/kitchen/other areas my housemates don't bother to clean regularly.

Do you just use the brand name ones, or do you use store brand? Any thoughts on whether they both work the same?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm still on my first pack of brand-name ones. My mom says she's used the store-brand and they work -- but she's never used the name brand ones to compare with. She hasn't been raving about them like I have though -- so maybe they don't work as well.

You know store brand "clorox" wipes don't compare to the real ones -- so maybe this is the same -- or maybe not. Let me know if you try the generic ones.

Man it just wipes EVERYTHING off -- caked on stuff -- permanent stuff -- stains -- paint -- the grease on the wall around the stove -- they just wipe off. Like they were nothing. It's amazing.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They supposedly will clean off the stain / corrosion on powerbooks, too.

(Some people reported the areas where they rested their wrists began to corrode on the aluminum powerbooks).

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome...will definately have to get a pack and try it out.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive used both brand name and store brand. go with the brand name. the store ones work just not as well

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker