Go get me some medicine please.

I've had a bit of a scruffy throat for a while -- but not bad enough to care much. Then yesterday while I was at the craft show with Erin, I kept sneezing. I even said "I must be coming down with something." Well, I was 100% right. I'm completely stopped up and my throat feels heavier or rubbery or something -- like I'm breathing through a tube underwater. And it hurts when I cough -- and did I mention I'm completely stopped up -- I'm clogged but with a drip. Ugh.

What kind of medicine should I get? I was thinking of getting some Sudafed -- the real kind -- because I've heard so many people bitch about how the new non-meth-ingredient kind doesn't work for them. That must mean the other actually worked for them. Maybe some of that zicam that has all those commercials about killing a cold before it even starts -- is it possible to be too late with that?

Man, I'm having dinner with a cute Puerto-Rican engineer Tuesday -- I must getter better fast.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't have any of it (it interacts badly with my asthma) so the only advice I can offer is to drink plenty of juice and get lots of rest. You're a smart girl though.. I'm betting you already knew that. I hope you feel better soon.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Well, I'm not doing well on the rest area -- but I've been drinking TONS of crystal light and tea. After class, I shall go pick up some medicine and totally hop up tonight so hopefully tomorrow I'll be a lot better.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker