Christmas Goodies





Tonight I made some Christmas treats to share with family and friends. I did chocolate-covered oreos (seen above) as well as peanut butter balls and mini-marshmallow clusters. Yummy. Anyone want some? They're pretty -- and loaded with sugary goodness. I wish I'd have bought some christmas plates to give them on...

Update:This morning I packed up some adorable goodie bags to give everyone. So cute! They turned out perfect. And my lord -- I bought all natural crunchy peanut butter and rolled it in chocolate. *swoon* It's like luxury reeses or something. I had to put the bags together to keep myself from eating them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Deeelicious.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh, did you taste?

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks yummy!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker