Bras

Oprahs show is about bra sizes. My current bras are 38Bs. I just remeasured my bust line and I'm a 33. HOLY SHIT. That's tiny. I wonder what cup size I need? I think this pay day I'm going to treat myself to a new bra -- a Victoria's Secret one -- I've never bought anything at Victoria's Secret... ever. I never had the option. I'm gonna get Erin to go with me for moral support and get professionally measured and get a cutsey bra in the cute little VS bag. It's gonna be fun :) Oh -- I'll get some Victoria Secret panties too. I really don't deserve to be treated to expensive panties being that I can no longer afford college and really need to find a job ASAP... but... I think I will anyway.

PS -- 202 lbs now. And I just looked -- before surgery, my bust line was 48 inches. Good lord. I'm gonna go measure my ass.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, stumbled on your blog and thought I'd comment. First I'd like to say that your candies look yummy!
Second I'd like to say that I LOVE my VS bra's and panties. My hubby treated me once, and now that all I wear. They have pretty good sales too. I think I've gotten a bra for about 10 bucks before. But the VS seamless are great. One important note would be to hand wash so that you get the longest wear out of them...okay that's my .02...LOL

1:30 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Well Erin just recently quit her job at VS so she knows whats great and whats not -- so I'm gonna go by her recommendations. I'll have to ask her when the next Sale will be too -- maybe they have a pre or post holiday sale I can hit up.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, from a 38 to a 33...amazing girl. what type of surgery? You're my hero.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant 48 to 33

10:18 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

RNY Gastric Bypass in May 2005

2:09 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

And thanks :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker