Bow before my greatness

Greatness at cooking, that is. Because believe me, I have the skills. Last night for dinner, I made Chicken alfredo with garlic bread and fresh broccoli. I had the butcher trim some chicken breasts and cube them up for me so I didn't have to do it. I made actual fresh broccoli -- steamed even though I don't have a steamer (little water in a skillet bring to boil -- toss in broccoli cover immediately and drop heat to low -- keep and eye on it but don't take the top off too soon or you'll lose all the steam). The chicken I did in the skillet with salt, pepper and a bit of olive oil -- drained and tossed into the alfredo sauce. Then I got a loaf of french bread from the bakery -- sliced off pieces and brushed with a tad of olive oil - then spread with a mixture of butter and smashed garlic and topped with a tad of oregano. It was good. Real good. I am awesome.

Shame the hot P.R. engineer thing didn't work out. HAd lots of fun though :)




Powered by Blogger


eXTReMe Tracker